First appointment as Director
1 March 2012
Last re-election as Director
26 April 2018
- Executive Committee (Member)
- Board Risk Committee (Member)
Present directorships in other listed companies and principal commitments
- Raffles Medical Group Limited* (Independent Director)
- Swire Properties Limited* (Non-Executive Director)
- APS Asset Management Pte Ltd (Executive Chairman)
- Swire Group (Senior Advisor), a Hong Kong-based industrial conglomerate
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore (Adjunct Professor)
- Nanyang Centre of Public Administration, Nanyang Technological University (Adjunct Professor)
Past directorships in other listed companies and principal commitments held in the preceding five years
- Insurance Australia Group Limited* (Non-Executive Director)
*These are listed companies
Raymond Lim Siang Keat
Non-Executive and Independent Director
Mr Lim is a former Cabinet Minister in the Singapore Government. He has held various ministerial positions including Foreign Affairs, Trade and Industry, Finance and Transport from 2001 to 2011.
Prior to entering politics in 2001, Mr Lim held various senior positions in the financial industry including as a Managing Director of Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, Group Chief Executive Officer of DBS Vickers Securities Holdings Pte Ltd and Chief Economist for Asia with ABN AMRO Asia Securities (Singapore) Pte Limited.
A Rhodes Scholar, Mr Lim graduated with First Class Honours in the Master of Law at Cambridge University and a B.A. (Jurisprudence) from Oxford University. He also has a First Class Honours Degree in Economics from the University of Adelaide under the Colombo Plan scholarship.