Updated on 13 Feb 2020
In the interests of the well-being of our customers and staff, we have activated several measures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Visitors’/Customers’ temperature taking and declaration of their travel and health history upon arrival at our premises.
- Visitors/Customers with temperature above 37.5 degrees will be advised to leave the premises immediately to see a doctor.
- In addition to the temperature checking for visitors/customers, our staff are also taking twice daily temperature checks. Staff who record readings above 37.5 degrees or have respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose are to leave the premises immediately to see a doctor.
- We send regular reminders to staff on the importance of maintaining good personal hygiene.
- We have stepped up cleaning and disinfecting of our premises.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and staff safe.