Updated on 9 Jul 2020
For the well-being of our employees, customers and visitors, we have the following safe management measures in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Use SafeEntry visitor management system to log entry of employees, customers and visitors entering our premises.
- Limit the number of customers in the branch premises.
- Demarcate queue line and space out seats to ensure customers are at least 1 metre apart.
- Dedicated hours at branches for vulnerable customers who are elderly, pregnant or have mobility issue.
- Compulsory wearing of masks and temperature taking for all employees within the Company premises and customers and visitors seeking to enter our premises.
- Anyone who has temperature of 37.5°C and above will be declined entry to our premises.
- Access to hand sanitisers and step up of cleaning and disinfection of our premises.
- Personal protection equipment (PPEs) are provided to employees and they are regularly reminded on the importance of adopting good personal hygiene.
For customers' convenience, alternate channels to access our services without visiting the branches are available:
- Fixed Deposits and Savings Account
Retail customers may use Instruction Form for Fixed Deposits renewal and withdrawal; and Savings Account withdrawal
- Deposit with PayNow Transfer from Other Banks Retail customers may transfer funds from other banks into Hong Leong Finance Fixed Deposit Account or Savings Accounts via PayNow. Click here for PayNow FAQ.
- Hire Purchase and Loan Payment
Loan repayment and settlement can be made via:
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and employees safe.
COVID-19 Home Loan Reliefs are available to help families meet their residential property loan commitments.
COVID-19 Business Loan Reliefs are also available to help businesses with their cashflow.