Updated on 15 Sep 2021
For the well-being of our employees, customers and visitors, we have the following safe management measures in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Mandatory use of TraceTogether app or token for check-in by employees, customers and visitors entering our premises.
- Compulsory wearing of masks for all employees within the Company premises and customers and visitors seeking to enter our premises.
- Appointment of Safe Management Officers to ensure adherence to safe management practices.
- Limit the number of customers in the branch premises.
- Demarcate queue line and space out seats to ensure customers are at least 1 metre apart.
- Dedicated hours at branches for vulnerable customers who are elderly, pregnant or have mobility issue.
- Access to hand sanitizers and step up of cleaning and disinfection of our premises.
- Personal protection equipment (PPEs) are provided to employees and they are regularly reminded on the importance of adopting good personal hygiene.
For customers' convenience, alternative channels to access our services without visiting the branches are available:
- Fixed Deposits and Savings Account
Retail customers may use Instruction Form for Fixed Deposits renewal and withdrawal; and Savings Account withdrawal
- Deposit with PayNow Transfer from Other Banks Retail customers may transfer funds from other banks into Hong Leong Finance Fixed Deposit Account or Savings Accounts via PayNow. Click here for PayNow FAQ.
- Hire Purchase and Loan Payment
Loan repayment and settlement can be made via:
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and employees safe.
COVID-19 Business Loan Reliefs are available to help businesses with their cashflow.