Updated on 13 Mar 2020
In the interest of the well-being of our customers and employees, we have implemented the following precautionary measures in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Temperature taking and completion of Declaration on recent travel, contact and health are required for all customers and visitors seeking to enter our premises
- Those with temperature 37.5°C and above or who declare positively for any item listed in the Declaration will be declined entry to our premises
- Twice daily temperature screening of our employees is also performed. Employees with reading 37.5°C and above or have respiratory symptoms such as cough and runny nose are to leave the premises immediately to see a doctor
- Personal protection equipment (PPEs) are provided to our employees
- We have hand sanitisers access at our premises
- We have stepped up cleaning and disinfection of our premises
- Employees are regularly reminded on the importance of adopting good personal hygiene
- We have staggered the working hours of our employees
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and employees safe.