Updated on 20 May 2020
In the interest of the well-being of our customers and employees, we have implemented the following precautionary measures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- Check-in and Check-out via SafeEntry*, temperature taking and completion of Declaration on recent travel, contact and health are required for all customers and visitors seeking to enter our premises.
- Anyone who has temperature of 37.5°C and above, declares positively for any item listed in the Declaration or is not wearing a mask will be declined entry to our premises.
- Twice daily temperature screening of our employees is also performed. Employees with reading 37.5°C and above or have respiratory symptoms are to leave the premises immediately to see a doctor
- Personal protection equipment (PPEs) are provided to our employees
- We have hand sanitisers access at our premises
- We have stepped up cleaning and disinfection of our premises
- Employees are regularly reminded on the importance of adopting good personal hygiene
- We have staggered the working hours of our employees
- Geographical separation of departments and split operations amongst employees are introduced
In line with the Government's move to encourage social distancing, we have introduced additional measures at our branches:
- Dedicated hours at branches for vulnerable customers who are elderly, pregnant or have mobility issues.
- Limit the number of customers in the branch premises
- Demarcate queue line and space out seats to ensure customers are at least 1 metre apart
For customers' convenience, alternate channels to access our services without visiting the branches are available:
- Fixed Deposits and Savings Account
Retail customers may use Instruction Form for Fixed Deposits renewal and withdrawal; and Savings Account withdrawal
- Deposit with PayNow Transfer from Other Banks Retail customers may transfer funds from other banks into Hong Leong Finance Fixed Deposit Account or Savings Accounts via PayNow. Click here for PayNow FAQ.
- Hire Purchase and Loan Payment
With effect from 2 May 2020, branches will no longer accept loan repayment and settlement. Please pay using:
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and employees safe.
*SafeEntry is a national digital check-in system that logs the names, NRIC/FINs and mobile numbers of individuals visiting hotspots, workplaces of essential services, as well as selected public venues to facilitate contact tracing efforts.
COVID-19 Home Loan Reliefs are available to help families meet their residential property loan commitments.
COVID-19 Business Loan Reliefs are also available to help businesses with their cashflow.
Temporary closure of 20 branches and 7 SME Centres; Full Services Remain Available at 8 Branches and 5 SME Centres with Revised Opening Hours.