Updated on 29 May 2020
For the well-being of our customers and employees, we have the following safe management measures in place to combat the spread of COVID-19. The measures are coordinated by our newly-appointed Safe Management Officers:
- Use SafeEntry visitor management system to log entry of employees and visitors entering our premises.
- Demarcate a clear physical spacing of at least 1 metre between employees at workplace premises.
- Limit the number of customers in the branch premises.
- Demarcate queue line and space out seats to ensure customers are at least 1 metre apart.
- Dedicated hours at branches for vulnerable customers who are elderly, pregnant or have mobility issues.
- Compulsory wearing of masks and temperature taking for all customers and visitors seeking to enter our premises.
- Anyone who has temperature of 37.5°C and above will be declined entry to our premises.
- Access to hand sanitisers and step up of cleaning and disinfection of our premises.
- Personal protection equipment (PPEs) are provided to employees and they are regularly reminded on the importance of adopting good personal hygiene.
- Staggered the working and lunch hours of our employees.
- Geographical separation of departments and split operations amongst employees.
For customers' convenience, alternate channels to access our services without visiting the branches are available:
- Fixed Deposits and Savings Account
Retail customers may use Instruction Form for Fixed Deposits renewal and withdrawal; and Savings Account withdrawal
- Deposit with PayNow Transfer from Other Banks Retail customers may transfer funds from other banks into Hong Leong Finance Fixed Deposit Account or Savings Accounts via PayNow. Click here for PayNow FAQ.
- Hire Purchase and Loan Payment
With effect from 2 May 2020, branches will no longer accept loan repayment and settlement. Please pay using:
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly to keep our customers and employees safe.
COVID-19 Home Loan Reliefs are available to help families meet their residential property loan commitments.
COVID-19 Business Loan Reliefs are also available to help businesses with their cashflow.